[OpenAFS] flush cache

Moose Finklestein Moose Finklestein <mizmoose@gmail.com>
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:01:30 -0500

The easiest way to flush a cache is, as root, to:
fs setca 1
fs setca 0

The first will try to reduce the size of the cache to 1 block. This
won't literally happen, but it'll likely go down below 100.

The latter will set your cache size back to the default set in the
cacheinfo file.

If that doesn't work, you will have to reboot.  The best way to clean
the cache out completely is to remove the file
/usr/vice/cache/CacheItems and reboot.

Esther
  ecf@psc.edu     Esther Filderman   mizmoose@gmail.com
         Senior Systems Mangler & Iron Chef AFS