[OpenAFS] config file -- incorrect instructions

David Landis david_landis@hotmail.com
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:16:47 -0500

Why is there no configure file in the openafs CVS module? I resorted to the
CVS source because the distribution source I downloaded did not include the
JAVA directories, which I want to use. The JAFS_README file says to use a
configure file either in the root directory (/openafs) or in the
/openafs/src/JAVA/jafs/ directory (it is ambiguous), but there is not a
configure file in either spot.

In the distribution there is a configure file, but it does not accept the
argument --java_home=/../../,
which the JAFS_README says to use. What is the deal, are people even
maintaining this project?