[OpenAFS] afsd: Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

Grant Williamson traxtopel@fastmail.fm
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:54:30 +0100

Hi,
    I am having some issues with openafs-1.3.73 & 1.3.74 on RHEL4
beta1(2.6.8-1.528.2.10) & beta2 (2.6.9-1.648_EL).
Compiling and installing, I have no issues.

When I start openafs for the firsttime, it loads and /afs mounts
correct. If I reboot then
try to start it again, the following happens.

Any pointers, or can someone tell me what information they require to
help me debug this issue.
/afs exits, module loads ..

 /etc/init.d/afs start
Starting AFS client: afsd: All AFS daemons started.
afsd: All AFS daemons started.
afsd: Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)
                                                           [FAILED]
Setting the sysname:fs: Input/output error
                                                           [FAILED]