[OpenAFS] 1.3.73 and linux 2.6.10-rc1 -- 'TASK_ZOMBIE' undeclared

Jason McCormick jasonmc@cert.org
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:25:12 -0500

--On Tuesday, November 09, 2004 05:06:10 PM +0100 Hendrik Hoeth
<hendrik.hoeth@cern.ch> wrote:

> Removing any
> optimization (as Ulf Ziemann mentioned last monday) helped and I've got
> a working afs client now!

  Does anyone know if it's possible to force what autoconf sets as an
optimization level?  I've tried patching the source tree in several
locations, however those settings are lost whenever I execute 'regen.sh'.
I need to run regen.sh as part of my RPM building process because I have
other patches that are against acinclude.m4 and need the regeneration from
autoconf to happen prior to build.  I'm trying to do this in a "nice and
clean" way and I can't get autoconf to not set -O2, but I'm far from an
autoconf guru.  Can anyone show me a way to remove that optimization?

Thanks

--
Jason McCormick