[OpenAFS] Multihomed fileserver and windows client

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:51:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jeff,

I'm fairly sure I remember the unix client officially supporting this
sometime before the spinning off of OpenAFS.  Is there any place today
where one can consult release notes for old IBM/Transarc releases to
verify?

I'm not currently in a position to test this but am interested in the
results since we are considering adding a multi-homed server at some
point.  I wonder if anyone else is in a position to perform a test to
verify Fabio's results?

-Mitch