[OpenAFS] Number of user groups one can create

Matt Elliott melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:33:45 -0600

On Nov 22, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Derek T. Yarnell wrote:

> I thought there was some upper limit on the number of groups a user can
> create in the pts database. I can not seem to find it in the
> documentation now. Does anyone know what this is? Is there anyway
> around
> the it?
>
>> From my testing it seems like 20.

Usage: pts setfields -nameorid <user or group name or id>+ [-access
<set privacy flags>] [-groupquota <set limit on group creation>] [-cell
<cell name>] [-noauth] [-force] [-help]

You want to change the groupquota on the specific user.

Matt Elliott			Production Systems Infrastructure
217-265-0257			<mailto:melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu>