[OpenAFS] client xxx already had conn ..., stolen by client

Erwin Broschinski broschi@id.ethz.ch
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:12:14 +0100 (MET)

On 22-Nov-2004 Derrick J Brashear wrote:
| On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Erwin Broschinski wrote:
|
|> No hint in /var/adm/messages or syslog
|> No core :^((
|
| coredumpsize ulimited in the bosserver's parent?

coredumpsize was set to 0! Strange.  although I had some cores from about a
week ago.
Yes, this was a good point. I've reset it to unlimited now. For the next crash
;^)

|> Just a few of these in FileLog:
|>
|> Sun Nov 21 21:51:43 2004 FindClient: client a08cd0(6fe8264) already had
|> conn
|> a0d848 (host nnnnnnn), stolen by client a08cd0(6fe8264)
|
| these are not necessarily indicative of badness. the log message was added
| recently.

It was a new message for me, good to know it is not necessarily bad.

Thanx

Erwin