[OpenAFS] Linux openafs client and 'df -k'

Marc Schmitt mschmitt@inf.ethz.ch
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:30:18 +0100

This problem still exists in 1.2.13 under RHEL 3. I'm successfully using
the patch posted at http://grand.central.org/rt/index.html?q=3812 by
Eric Sturdivant and I guess the one of Karl E. Kelley works just as
well. Any chance of getting this integrated in future updates of 1.2.x?
Thanks.

Greetings,
	Marc