FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when logged into a Kerberos Realm

Greg Wilson Greg.Wilson@asu.edu
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:22:19 -0700

What registry key do you want the File->Export on?

Is it IoctlDebug.  If so I can't find that in the registry?

___________________________
Greg Wilson
Systems Programmer Principal
Information Technology
Arizona State University

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Altman [mailto:jaltman@columbia.edu]=20
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 4:00 PM
To: Greg Wilson
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when
logged into a Kerberos Realm

Open regedit.exe.
Select the value you want to export
File->Export

Also, if you install the latest daily build of OpenAFS for Windows

   /afs/athena.mit.edu/user/j/a/jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/
   \\afs\athena.mit.edu\user\j\a\jaltman\Public\OpenAFS\
   http://web.mit.edu/~jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/

afsd_service.exe will refuse to start if there is an
inconsistent set of DLLs on your machine.

Jeffrey Altman