FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when logged into a Kerberos Realm

Greg Wilson Greg.Wilson@asu.edu
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:25:58 -0700

Here is the output of the aklog -d with the pioctl debug turned on....

C:\Documents and Settings\kxglw.ASUAD>aklog -d
Authenticating to cell asu.edu.
Getting v5 tickets: afs/asu.edu@ASU.EDU
Getting v5 tickets: afs@ASU.EDU
pioctl CreateFile(\\wizzy-afs\all\_._AFS_IOCTL_._) failed: [Insufficient
system resources exist to complete the requested service.
]
Set username to kxglw
Getting tokens.
pioctl CreateFile(\\wizzy-afs\all\_._AFS_IOCTL_._) failed: [Insufficient
system resources exist to complete the requested service.
]
aklog: unable to obtain tokens for cell asu.edu (status: 11862791).

Greg Wilson
Systems Programmer Principal
Information Technology
Arizona State University