[OpenAFS] KerberosV + AFS

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:58:12 -0500

I don't know the solution to your problem, but I can tell you that
"klist" does not list your AFS tokens.  "tokens" does that.

Your PAM module should be doing this for you, but try manually converting
your kerberos ticket into a token with the "aklog" command.  I expect
that will probably fail with the same kernel error message but it's worth
a shot.

A google search on the "rxkad error=19270408" error message shows that
this issue has come up before and it was in fact with errors in key version
numbers and gives suggestions on solutions.

https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2004-June/013866.html