FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when logged into a Kerberos Realm

Stephen Stoops Stephen.Stoops@asu.edu
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:55:06 -0700

I am using build 1.3.7401 standard install with Loopback. =20

I am able to mount \\AFS\all IF I use other credentials from a different
domain.  I am unable to mount using the Kerberos credentials from
ASU.EDU.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Altman [mailto:jaltman@columbia.edu]=20
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Stephen Stoops
Cc: Greg Wilson; openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when
logged into a Kerberos Realm

Are you able to map a drive to "\\AFS\all" or in your case=20
"\\%COMPUTERNAME%-AFS\all"?

Btw, are you not using the loopback adapter or are you forcing the
NETBIOS name to be %COMPUTERNAME%-AFS in the registry?

Jeffrey Altman

P.S. - If you would like me to debug this for you, please contact me=20
privately regarding my rates and availability.