FW: [OpenAFS] Windows XP problems getting an AFS token when logged into a Kerberos Realm

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:28:07 -0600

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> It turns out that ASU's problem is not related to this.  Going back to
> their earliest reports, the problem is an "Insufficient Resource" error
> in the Windows CIFS client when attempting to contact the \\AFS CIFS
> Server.
>
> They are having trouble on machines which are part of the AD domain
> but which are using the MIT realm's principal to perform login.  Since
> this setup is used regularly at MIT and I have a similar setup here
> on my private LAN I am sure the problem is something peculiar to their
> configuration (perhaps group policies).  For starters it is going to
> be necessary to figure out exactly which resource the Windows thinks
> it is unable to obtain.

The last note I just sent was asking about this same feture,
and since they said their KDC was 1.2.27, is this a PAC size problem,
and no TCP support on the 1.2.27?

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory