[OpenAFS] Rookie problems

er0ck erict@alum.rpi.edu
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:08:04 -0400

Hi David,
	I'm not sure if you saw my note from earlier today asking about openAFS
on kernel 2.6.  but FYI:
http://www.linux.ncsu.edu/projects/openafs-rpms/

i'm not sure if the problem is the missing hooks in the kernel or not.
(doesn't look like it was covered by the page you reference).  your
problem sounds more like AFS not connecting to kerberos correctly.

you may want to try patching your openAFS build just for kicks though.
that being said, i patched mine and installed and and can't even get the
cache manager to run.

good luck.  keep us filled in.
-eric