[OpenAFS] Status on 2.6 Kernel?

lamont@scriptkiddie.org lamont@scriptkiddie.org
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

Exactly how are PAGs broken?  And by this I mean what is the behavior of
a PAG under the 2.6 kernel that deviates from how it behaves under the 2.4
kernel -- I'm aware of the sordid history of why PAGs are broken -- I'm
more interested in if the broken PAG behavior could be 'good enough' to
engineer around, or if it is fully busted?