[OpenAFS] AuthLog.pag

Alf Wachsmann alfw@slac.stanford.edu
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Wheeler, JF (Jonathan)  wrote:
> I am still running a Transarc AFS server.  In directory /usr/afs/logs, there
> are files AuthLog.pag and AuthLog.dir as well as AuthLog.  The file
> AuthLog.pag is being regularly updated and it might be helpful for me to be
> able to view the contents of this file in a suitable format.  Does anyone
> know how to process this file ?  I have not found any information in the
> documentation about it.

There is a program called "/usr/afsws/etc/kdb" (or whatever your path is).

This program lists all entries or prints everything about a specific
log entry. See the "Administration Reference Guide" for more info.

If you use the latest OpenAFS source snapshot or apply my patches (#6355),
you can make it dump everything it finds about all entries with one command.

-- Alf.

  Alf Wachsmann                       | e-mail: alfw@slac.stanford.edu
  SLAC Computing Service              | Phone:  +1-650-926-4802
  2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 97         | FAX:    +1-650-926-3329
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA           | Office: Bldg. 50/323
                http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw (PGP)