[OpenAFS] Fwd: your OpenAFS posting

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:39:15 EST

   *** This mail message is a MIME multipart message     ***
   *** If you are using a MIME 1.0 compliant mailprogram ***
   *** You probably shouldn't see this                   ***

--WDQDWERCPYYEYYOMIVAJI
From: Ron Croonenberg <ronc@depauw.edu>
Subject: Fwd: your OpenAFS posting
To: OpenAFS-info@openafs.org

Apparently there's someone who experienced similar problems with windows clients
and a second afs server/cell.

I attached the msg....

any ideas or comments ?

thanks,

Ron
1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |