[OpenAFS] fileserver crashes

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:25:23 -0400

Derrick,

Jeff Altman pointed me to a windows beta client that I downloaded and
will have our user test. Is the patch you refer to below a windows client
patch or a linux server patch?

Jeff,

We are having an important site visit here the next 2 days and
will not be able to test out the windows beta client until Monday.