[OpenAFS] kerberos + pam

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:40:16 -0500

Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> On Friday, October 15, 2004 13:39:44 -0500 "Douglas E. Engert"
> <deengert@anl.gov> wrote:
>
>> The gafstoken is a single routine that will issue a syscall to get a PAG
>> then fork/exec your favorite aklog to get a token. gafstoken has
>> no AFS or Kerberos dependiencies (other then knowing the PAG syscall)
>

> Does it implement the syscall replacement interface we use on Linux 2.6?

Not yet, but I suppose it could.

The intent if the program was to make it simple so any vendor could build
it even if they did not have AFS. If run on as system without the AFS
syscall installed, the signal would be trapped.

Give me a pointer to the replacemant, and I can look at whiat it would take.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory