[OpenAFS] Unable to authenticate to AFS because internal error encountered in kaserver.

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:12:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Jim Rees wrote:

>  I compiled openafs 1.3.73 with SuSE Linux 9.1 (Kernel 2.6.5-7.111-smp).
>  afsd starts and I can see /afs/...
>
>  But if I do a klog:
>  "Unable to authenticate to AFS because internal error encountered in
>  kaserver."
>
> That's interesting.  I get the same error with the FreeBSD client built from
> cvs head yesterday.

Find out why KAA_AuthenticateV2 is broken, and the problem will go away.
Someone previously sent a patch to dsiable it, and I'm not taking that
patch. The problem can and should be fixed for real.