[OpenAFS] 1.3.71 for Windows questions/problems

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:30:32 -0400

Ok, the "aklog -4" seems to have done the trick.  Thanks for the help!

I do have another question though.  The aklog that comes with KFW 2.6.4
works, but if I use the one that comes with OpenAFS 1.3.71, then no
matter what arguments I give it (even a -?), I get a windows pop-up
error that says "The procedure entry point krb5_524_convert_creds could
not be located in the dynamic link library krb5_32.dll"

I was looking back through previous posts on the list to see if this had
already been covered and saw where you had mentioned that aklog would be
removed from the next version of KFW, but that's the one which seems to
be working for me at the moment.

Thanks again for your help,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT - Administrative Information Support