[OpenAFS] still problem with windows client

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:27:26 EST

Hello all,

I am still having trouble with the windows client for OpenAFS.

I still can't seem to connect to that one server with the windows client, but
when I connect with a linux machine it seems to work ok.

I noticed something  different/weird.

When I "click" on properties for the mapped drive that I have a problem with and
select the "general" tab I get to see :

Type: network drive
File System: RAW

and if not mistaken, it should say (at least that is what I see with mapped
drives from another AFS server) :

Type: network drive
File System: AFS

any ideas ?

thanks,

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |