[OpenAFS] ACL for single files

Rolandas Naujikas rolnas@takas.lt
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:55:40 +0300

There are /etc/ssh/sshrc script, that is run after authentification, but
before shell. You need setup xauth manualy in this file also. My setup is:

/usr/bin/aklog </dev/null >/dev/null 2>&1

if read proto cookie && [ -n "$DISPLAY" ]; then
     if [ `echo $DISPLAY | cut -c1-10` = 'localhost:' ]; then
             # X11UseLocalhost=yes
             echo add unix:`echo $DISPLAY |
                 cut -c11-` $proto $cookie
     else