[OpenAFS] Permission denied error during intallation

Derek Harkness dharknes@umd.umich.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:53:49 -0400

--Apple-Mail-3--989571186

fs sa /afs system:anyuser rl -localauth
fs: Unrecognized or ambiguous switch '-localauth'; type 'fs help sa'
for detailed help

Thanks but no go.

Derek

On Sep 17, 2004, at 9:40 AM, Sensei wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 15:35, Derek Harkness wrote:
>> I'm running a Debian stable system and I've tried versions 1.2.3,
>> 1.2.11, and 1.3.70 and I get similar error from each.  I've been
>> following the direction on
>> http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=816&cid=11292 and everything
>> goes fine until I have to change the acl on /afs I then get a
>> permission denied.  I also get a permission denied if I try pts
>> membership dharknes.
>
> Did you also try -localauth? In this case it reads the keys you got
> from
> asetkey.
>
> --
> Sensei <mailto:senseiwa@tin.it>
>
> The optimist says "Tomorrow is sunday".
> The pessimist says "The day after tomorrow is moday". (Gustave
> Flaubert)

There is no place like ~

--Apple-Mail-3--989571186
	name=PGP.sig