[OpenAFS] Permission denied error during intallation

Derek Harkness dharknes@umd.umich.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:44:00 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2--982959972

asetkey list returns the correct information verified against the
kerberos database.

I did include dharknes in the system:administrators.  Actually dharknes
is the only user in the system since I'm just trying to do the initial
setup.

Okay started bosserver -noauth and did fs sa /afs system:anyuser rl and
got fs:'/afs': Connection timed out.

Is there anyway to enable more logging from the AFS processes?  I'm
getting zero log information.

Derek

On Sep 17, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Sensei wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:53, Derek Harkness wrote:
>> pts: Permission denied ; unable to list entries
>
> aklog is working correctly. Now, few questions:
>
> - output of asetkey list
> - did you include the dharknes user in system:administrator at first?
> - try to use again bosserver -noauth and then change the acl on /afs
>
> --
> Sensei <mailto:senseiwa@tin.it>
>
> The optimist says "Tomorrow is sunday".
> The pessimist says "The day after tomorrow is moday". (Gustave
> Flaubert)

It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.

--Apple-Mail-2--982959972
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2--982959972--