[OpenAFS] AFS + LDAP + PAM + SSH

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:13:26 -0500

Nice explanation of how PAM *should* work, with Kerberos and AFS.

You sited the patch I sent to OpenSSH. There where two. The have
sshd set the KRB5CCNAME into the pam_envlist so a pam_open_session
routine can use this to get an AFS token. Usefull if sshd
did the Kerberos authentication, or gssapi received delegated
credentials. Bug #922 has been fixed, and #918 looks like it will
also be accepted.