[OpenAFS] Re: installation advice needed

Atle Veka atlev@flyingcroc.net
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

I get the impression that the primary use of openafs is as a user storage
server, so far I have not received any feedback. Am I misunderstanding the
appropriate usage for openafs? :)

Another note about our setup, the cluster would be accessing openafs on a
read-only basis.

We don't have the resources to afford a SAN and NFS cannot be made fault
tolerant, so I would appreciate any sort of feedback especially people
that have run openafs under high load.

Thanks,

Atle