[OpenAFS] application error message with Windows XP

Alan Wehmann wehmann@fnal.gov
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:01:52 -0500 (CDT)

I took nine screen snapshots of the loopback adaptor and put them as
JPEG files at the web address given below.  An additional JPEG file
there discusses what happened when I tried following the instructions
I found at the wiki.