[OpenAFS] aklog error on Windows

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:19:20 -0400

Hi,

These machines don't have offline folders configured.  They do have the
"My Documents" pointing to an afs drive letter, but it isn't configured
as an offline folder.

Anything I can do to try and determine what is causing it to fail?

Thanks,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT - Administrative Information Support