[OpenAFS] Poll: how many organizations are performing principal name mappings via krb524d, gssklogd, etc?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:17:25 -0400

>> Now, as people will point out, this complicated mess really wasn't
>> necessary.  If you put a krb.conf file (if you can figure out the
>> format, which I always forget) in the right location on AFS server, it
>
>NCSA.EDU
>
>is a fine format.

note to self .... call Derrick whenever I forget the format of a krb.conf
file.

(Okay, I know that for AFS, it's just one line with the realm name; very
occasionally I have to create a "real" one, and that's what I always forget).

--Ken