[OpenAFS] 1.3.70 and windows environment variables

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

Jeffrey,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but then what's the proposed
solution for those of us who are storing roaming profiles in AFS?  Worked
fine with 1.2.x but from what I read below (and what I'm seeing in real
life), 1.3.71 breaks this.

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

The only thing worse than no documentation is incorrect documentation.