[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.71 and MIT for Windows 2.6.5

Mike Dopheide dopheide@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:34:36 -0500 (CDT)

Jeffrey,

"aklog.exe -5 -m" is definately a workable solution for now.  It'd be
awesome if KfW supported the same option in the GUI to make it easier on
the users, but the fact of the matter is the 'correct' solution is for us
to change our realm name to match our cell name.  Unfortunately, that's
easier said than done.  :)

Thanks,
Mike