[OpenAFS] application error message with Windows XP

Alan Wehmann wehmann@fnal.gov
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:43:28 -0500 (CDT)

This is a personal machine.  The interest in OpenAFS was its price.
IBM/Transarc AFS was out of my price range--particularly since my use
of AFS is work related.  Having work pay for it on this machine was an
argument I didn't think would succeed, or be justifiable.  When work
switched to OpenAFS file servers, then I got interested in the 1.3.64
OpenAFS client and installed it on this machine.  On the other hand,
my Windows 2000 Professional desktop at work has the IBM/Transarc AFS
client installed on it.

Stating this more succinctly, IBM/Transarc AFS was never installed on
this machine.

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmann@fnal.gov