[OpenAFS] application error message with Windows XP

Alan Wehmann wehmann@fnal.gov
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:30:15 -0500 (CDT)

I might have installed an older version, in the first place.  The
first version that I installed was on a CD given to me by the person
who supports my desktop PC at work.  I'll look for the CD and check.
Perhaps I never installed 1.3.64, before I installed 1.3.70 and later
1.3.71.  I had the 1.3.64 installation file on my hard drive and
assumed that I had installed it.  Too bad I didn't keep better notes
of my installations.  At least I had notes that reminded me about the
CD given to me.

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmann@fnal.gov