[OpenAFS] read vs write volume quota

Loni Ly digeratee1@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I couldn't find much on this topic, but assuming
there is an easy answer.  Hope you can help.

If read-only volumes are suppose to be inode
references to the actual files then the assumption is
the quota for read-only is less than read-writes
immediately after cloning.  I've heard numbers ranging
from 30% of the actual data for cloned volumes up to
100%.  Is there a simple way to capture this data?
FS examine, quota, lq all seems to show the same size
for ro and rw.

Loni Ly
Newbie to OpenAFS