[OpenAFS] can not change a backup or readonly volume

rc647bob@netscape.net rc647bob@netscape.net
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:58:19 -0400

*objective: add a server to an existing cell.*

1. I've got an admin user in the server/etc/UserList, but how do I know if
it has the correct password?
2. If I have a win2k fileserver, do I have to run the "vos create ..." command from the same machine?
3. If so, is "vos create ..." issued from start|run window?
4. If I issue any commands from the start|run window, the console windows appears and then quickly disappears.