[OpenAFS] tokens at login

Dj Merrill deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:10:03 -0400

Nalin Dahyabhai wrote:

> Can you add "debug" to the end of this line, configure /etc/syslog.conf
> to save debug-level messages (for example by adding "*.* /var/log/debug"
> somewhere near the top) and look for the messages which are logged
> between "obtaining tokens for mytest.dartmouth.edu" and the error
> message which you're already seeing?
>
> You should see logs of what the module is attempting in more detail, and
> that should shed some light on where it's gone wrong.

Good call, and one I should have thought of.  Thanks!
I have a bunch of data from this that I have to go over.
Tons of lines where it is trying to get the token.
Interestingly enough, absolutely no entries
(good or bad) when I successfully get a token
using the "afslog" command.

Thanks for the clue!  :-)

-Dj

--