[OpenAFS] can not change a backup or readonly volume

rc647bob@netscape.net rc647bob@netscape.net
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:04:29 -0400

Sorry for the newbie questions.

1. I can obtain a token for the admin user but it may only be for the client. Is the procedure different for a server token (win2k)?

2. I recreated the admin user with:
bos adduser localhost admin -localauth

3. I tried the following, but still get an error:
vos create -server add.edu -partition /vicepe -cell .mycell.edu -name add-afs
vsu_ClientInit: Could not get afs tokens, running unauthenticated.
Could not get an Id for volume add-afs
VLDB: no permission access for call
Error in vos create command.