[OpenAFS] Why must /vicepa be its own partition?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:34:51 -0500

It hasn't had to for a while.

touch /vicepa/AlwaysAttach

will cause it to mount even if it's not a filesystem mount point.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20