[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5 in OpenAFS

dom.toretto@pandora.be dom.toretto@pandora.be
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:36:35 +0000

>It is a bit different if you are moveing an existing cell to K5 verses
>just setting up a cell and then a K5 kdc. If you have existing users and
>their passwords to worry about you will need afs2k5db to migrate the
>users.
>Google afs2k5db.

OK I understand, but I don't have to worry about users and passwords and user directories. Because this is a testproject.
What I think i shoot do is get the migration tools: asetkey and aklog.
Create an afs entry in Kerberos and so on ...
But I cant find these migration tools for gentoo.
Is there someone who knows where to find them??

ThX