[OpenAFS] aklog and openafs 1.3.x

Frode Nilsen openafs@cyberpunks.no
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:13:43 +0200

Hello,

I have a little problem with aklog and openafs 1.3.x.

I am administrating one afs server, and some 150 clients. The server is
fc1, with openafs 1.2.13 for filesharing (user accounts), openldap for
user data, and kerberos for authentication. The clients are (at the
moment) fc1, and also with openafs 1.2.13.

Now I am investigating the possibility to use fc3 clients with openafs
1.3.x. So far I am not able to get the tokens I need to get access to my
user accounts. aklog is not beeing compiled from source, or installed
with the rpm, and as far as I can see, this is my problem.

I wonder if some one is using the aklog that comes with the openafs
1.3.x? Or has some other version of aklog, that will compile and work
with openafs 1.3.x?

--
Frode Nilsen