[OpenAFS] Integrating AFS and Kerberos V

Jun Li jefflee416@yahoo.com
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1195898830-1114318194=:8796

Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned earlier, I have put all my notes together to one document and published it to my personal home page. Hope it is helpful for you. Just drop me an email if you have any questions or you want to discuss something with me. I am still new to OpenAFS and Kerberos V and like to learn something from you guys.

Here is the link:
http://jefflee.gotdns.org/AFS_Kerb5.txt

Cheers,
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Jun Li wrote:

> I know this is AFS mailing list, please forgive me if I post to
> the wrong place.
>
> Recently I spent some time on OpenAFS and MIT Kerberos V and
> finally authenticate AFS users through MIT Kerberos V server
> instead of AFS KA server. During this process, I googled a lot
> but didn't find too many useful articles regarding this
> topic(Except Ken Hornstein). I'd like to share my experience with
> people, but don't know if anybody is interested. So I send this
> message and hope to know some new friends.

Jun Li
Sun Certified --  SCSA, SCNA
http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1195898830-1114318194=:8796

<DIV>Hi Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As I mentioned earlier, I have put all my notes together to one document and published it to my personal home page. Hope it is helpful for you. Just drop me an email if you have any questions or you want to discuss something with me. I am still new to OpenAFS and Kerberos V and like to learn something from you guys.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here is the link:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://jefflee.gotdns.org/AFS_Kerb5.txt">http://jefflee.gotdns.org/AFS_Kerb5.txt</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>