[OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration information desired

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:16:07 -0700

 Ken's migration kit is in html and txt format, it takes a while to find
them.

Minor change required in Ken's docs  -des-cbc-crc:normal is required not
-des-cbc-crc

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of John Tang Boyland
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:56 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Cc: boyland@cs.uwm.edu
Subject: [OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration information
desired

I finally have a few days to migrate our cell from AFS-KRB to Kerb5.
We have a few hundred users and I'd like to migrate the cell without too
much disruption.  Looking at the AFS wiki, I find
  - dead links to Ken Hornstein's AFS-KRB 5 migration kit
   (the FTP server doesn't exist any more?)
  - dead links to Schulz at Karlsruhe's info on migration
  - a live AFS file (date 2001) on using KTH Heimdal's Krb5 Has the train
left the station long ago?

John