[OpenAFS] access 2 different cells from one workstation

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:38:24 -0500

Hello all,

I have 2 OpenAFS servers  let's call it csc and afs-1=20

I have a workstation and want to configure the client to be able two =
access both the afs-servers/cells.

(So on the workstation  on /afs both csc and afs-1 are mounted
and when I look at /afs I would see :
drwxrwxrwx    4 root     root         2048 Sep  6  2001 .csc.depauw.edu
drwxrwxrwx    4 root     root         2048 Sep  6  2001 csc.depauw.edu
drwxrwxrwx    4 root     root         2048 Sep  6  2001 .afs-1.csc.depauw.e=
du
drwxrwxrwx    4 root     root         2048 Sep  6  2001 afs-1.csc.depauw.ed=

I tried to change the config files by added another entry in the CellServDB=
, but then what ?  (when I "mess" with the ThisCell file it only takes the =
first one)

Can it be done ? (On a windows workstation one can access multiple cells) =
How is it done (on Linux)

Thanks,

Ron