Re[2]: [OpenAFS] access 2 different cells from one workstation

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:01:22 -0500

What I want to do is ..

when someone with a certain uid logs in on the machine that he /she gets =
the homedir that belongs that uid.

However some of them are on one server/cell some on another server/cell

On Aug 4, 2005, at 10:00 PM, Ron Croonenberg wrote:

> I want to mount  both cells in /afs.  I can only get  one of them =20
> there.
>
> The listing is more what I WANT it to look like

Ok,
so what you want is simply mount the root.cell volume of the one cell =20
into the root.afs of the one you're the administrator of.

If ACLs are set properly you can browse the whole filesystem ;-)

Horst