Re[2]: [OpenAFS] access 2 different cells from one workstation

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 05 Aug 2005 00:50:14 -0500

Ok...

what about cross realm authentication ?
http://www-ti.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/deutsch/system/dokumentation/afs/=
afs-tutorial/16.1-AFS_Cross_realm_authentication.html

Since I use LDAP I can "tell" what user volume in what cell to use. I can =
authenticate in one cell and "assign" a volume from another cell when a =
user logs in ?

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Ron Croonenberg wrote:

> uhm...   where can I find that ?

i don't know of it, but i'm sure someone has done it and hopefully =
they'll=20
speak up

> On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Ron Croonenberg wrote:
>
>> What I want to do is ..
>>
>> when someone with a certain uid logs in on the machine that he /she =
gets the homedir that belongs that uid.