[OpenAFS] RE: [OpenAFS-Doc] Apologies about documentation mess

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:03:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5A48C.2CB95F90

The conversion is far more difficult than imagined because of the
sophistication of the IBM docs.
=20
Latex is the only viable Linux solution in my opinion and there will =
have to
be Perl more work to capture the IBM nuances.
=20
Since the latest version of AFS doesn't work at all here, I doubt that =
any
further documentation effort is warranted until AFS passes rudimentary =
Linux
stress testing.
=20
tedc