[OpenAFS] RE: [OpenAFS-Doc] Apologies about documentation mess

Esther Filderman mizmoose@gmail.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:48:36 -0400

On 8/19/05, ted creedon <tcreedon@easystreet.com> wrote:
> All of them.
> Period.
>=20
> tedc
>=20

And this, my friends, is why Ted is not in charge of documentation.

My apologies for not getting the transition to DocBook done already.=20
Sadly I've been ill and been taking some pretty serious drugs.  The
"don't use the root password" kind of drugs.

I realize that some people have been waiting very patiently for me to
get this done.  With 1.4 looming I hope to get my butt moving on this
asap.

e.