[OpenAFS] User write access to AFS filespace denied

Konstantin Boyanov kkboyanov@gmail.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:56:41 +0200

------=_Part_1620_28758208.1124985401709

Hi there,

I have a running AFS client on a PowerPC machine, and I can acces the AFS=
=20
filespace of the home cell when I'm logged on the PowerPC. The problem is=
=20
that I cannot make any changes to the files in that filespace (like, for=20
example editing and creating files, creating dorectories etc.), while this=
=20
is possible from other machines on the cell. I mean, from the PowerPC I can=
=20
access the AFS filespace only whit a local account, and not with a true AFS=
=20
account (in fact I cannot login with a valid AFS account on that machine=20
yet...). Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong so this problem=20
occurs?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Konstantin

------=_Part_1620_28758208.1124985401709

Hi there,<br>
I have a running AFS client on a PowerPC machine, and I can acces the
AFS filespace of the home cell when I'm logged on the PowerPC. The
problem is that I cannot make any changes to the files in that
filespace (like, for example editing and creating files, creating
dorectories etc.), while this is possible from other machines on the
cell. I mean, from the PowerPC I can access the AFS filespace only whit
a local account, and not with a true AFS account (in fact I cannot
login with a valid AFS account on that machine yet...). Does anybody
have any idea what could be wrong so this problem occurs?<br>
Thank you.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Konstantin<br>

------=_Part_1620_28758208.1124985401709--