[OpenAFS] Re: [Slightly OT] changing UID of a user to 1

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:22:59 -0500

touch /vicepX/AlwaysAttach

I believe /vicepX can be a symlink to any directory or an actual
directory. AlwaysAttach will cause it to be added as a vice partition
even if it's not an actual mount point.

I'm not sure why this shouldn't just be the default behavior, with an
option for 'DontAttach' to keep it from attaching a particular
dir/partition.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20